Wednesday, May 28, 2008




Well today started out kind of funny but tonight was great. My friend Konnie came over for dinner and sewing.When we went to Portland last week we found this pattern" Friday Night Apron" by Vanilla House Designs. Thought it would be fun to make then serve our other halves dinner in our sexy aprons.Konnie being the lucky one she has no kids at home. I will have to find someone to make mine disappear for a night. Ha Ha We had a great time laughing and talking. I think everyone should have a best friend I'm so very lucky that Konnie is mine. Konnie is calling her apron "French Dish" and I think I will call mine "Body Art". These were very easy and didn't take long made an hour and half. There is only one thing I would change and that would be the halter size it a bit small.

1 comment:

julie said...

Shawn, You and Konnie look so good.
You sure are lucky to have a best friend to have so much fun with. I hope the other halves appreciated your efforts.

Julie