Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Deadly Socks



Well today when the postman came he brought the deadly socks. Yes I am now dead from socks. They came from Bette of Ashford CT. What a lovely way to go though socks in my favorite colors and warm to. This was from Sock Wars III. I haven't heard from the person that I made socks for some time ago. She did live across the pond so maybe they got a little behind. I wasn't going to finish but ended finishing them and sending them off two weeks ago.These are really nice Love them Thank You Bette

2 comments:

Val said...

So cute! I love your socks!

~Niki~ said...

thanks for linking to justusquilters. I require a recipricol link back. Please read my posts under the justusquilters blog. If you have problems, please let me know. Thanks for signing on! quilty hugs.