Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Fabrics


The smell, the feel, the colors I just LOVE FABRIC.
My friend Konnie and I went to Portland on Friday to the Fabric warehouse to pick up my order of Jinny Beyer 39 bolts. So we just had to take a look around the wear house for other things that needed to jump into the basket.For Fairy Dust Fabrics I bought Summer Fun Fabric Dots and Stripes in pale pink, light purple, powder blue, sunny yellow,and mint green it is stripes with white, dots with white background and white dots on the colored background. What fun we each got a couple new quilting books, a few notions and some fabric that we plan on using for backing but it would be lovely for the top as well.It was a 3 hour drive there and back so there was a whole bunch of laughing going on.

1 comment:

julie said...

Lucky girls, to a fabric warehouse no less. How did you restrain yourselves. 3 hour trip hey. I just did a 5 hour one. I went to a friends place up north of me (Mt Perry-1 hour inland from Bundaberg)for 4 days. She held a Show and Tell and I was the invited guest. I had the back seat stacked high with my quilts. I had a great time. But it is nice to be home. As Dorothy says "there's no place like home".