Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Making Punkie feel better

Sunday I took a quilt to my big sister who has bone cancer. This is a quilt that I made for her a little while ago but haven't had time to get it to her. She loves tea party's so I called this "Sisters Having Tea On Sunday" It was made out some blocks that I won that were made out this really neat tea pot and teacup fabrics in her favorite colors.I'm hoping that it made her feel better and will keep her warm.
I'm sure that Spencer helped her feel better dancing with her bear to a silly song. She seemed a little happier when we left. My other sister brought her a new kitten anything at this point to make her feel better. The kitten sure was fun to watch.

2 comments:

black bear cabin said...

what a sweet gift! looks like she loves it :)

julie said...

What a beautiful quilt you have given her. She does look happy.