Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday many things to do




Well today is the day that getting things done going to the post office and sending off some fairy's that I made. I'm sending one to a new friend that I have that lives in Australia. She gave me one of her fairy's in a swap and I thought it would be nice to send her one of mine. This is Gormliath which in Gaelic means blue princess s taking flowers to a new Friend.The other one is going to be part of the Hoffman Challenge her name is Abhijaya in Sanskrit it means complete victory ~ victorious. She is riding on the back of Gwylithyn which in Welsh means dewdrop I liked it. Well see how they do I had really think about how to ship them to bad I can't wave my magic wand and have them just go without having to be in the mail. Have a great day all. Love and light and Lot's of Fabric Dust Shawn ~Quiltinfairy~

1 comment:

julie said...

Shawn,
Congrats on your blog. Now I will be able to catch up daily with you.
Just looovvvve the fairys.
Julie