Sunday, May 11, 2008

Butterfly's In My Garden



Today was a great day I sewed while the boys just hung out. It was very nice. I made a set of these pillow cases for a pillow case swap that I am doing for a group of Internet quilters that I belong to. I'm calling them Butterfly's In My Garden. There really is something to quilting that I love think it might be the peacefulness of the whole process. Buying the fabric the smell I love it. It's like smelling a brand new baby's head. Then you find just the right pattern cut the fabric into pieces just to sew them back together again. Yep Life Is GOOD when you have Fabric Dust.
Well it's time to watch a little TV and knit on those Sock War socks because I am a warrior may not win but I'm having fun.
May The Fabric Fairy Sprinkle You With Love, Light, and Fabric Dust.
Love ~Quiltinfairy~ The Head fairy at FairyDustFabrics.com

No comments: