Friday, September 4, 2009

School Is starting but I need to keep quilting.

This first grade thing is going to be great. I love the fact that I now have a part time job at JoAnn fabrics I could just hop my fence in the back yard and be at work. having just a part time job means that I can do a little sewing without Spencer wanting something or just talking my ear off. I have finished up three little quilts trying to get a queen size paper pieced quilt done for my sister.I am also trying to get a couple dolls done. Seem as if I have hit a wall and I just need to go away for the weekend alone or with a friend a sew. Here are a few things I have been working on. This is Paul my big brother walking down his driveway I took a photo of him last year and I plan on sending it to him for his birthday at the end of the month. Here is the photo to
A mini quilt for a swap that I am doing I'm calling this Humming bird in the garden I am hoping to get 4-5 things done this weekend so more to come.

No comments: