Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What Is House Work


I what to think that I an OK house keeper. Lately all I want to do is sew sew and do some more sewing. I don't want to do the laundry, the cooking,cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, weed the flower beds or anything that has the thought of something a wife would do. I think next week will be a better week for house work.
I have three thing on the deck now that I really want done and out of here. My program is finish 4 UFO's {unfinished Projects}before starting a new one. Doesn't seem to be working for me at this moment.Yes I think I have fallen off the wagon. All I want to work on is my Hoffman Challenge and this cute little doll quilt.So as soon as I get these two things done I will get back to the program. When stopping in the middle of your program at like #6 does that mean you have to start back at #1? I having never been to a meeting I was just wondering. Hello My Name Is Shawn and yes I'm a fabric alcoholic I'm sorry but I have no plans of giving up the fabric at this point in my life or anytime soon. As a matter of a fact I think I will plan being one until I'm an old lady and die. Then the kids will have to take care of it. How I have been working this is I have a plastic crate that I load 4-5 unfinished projects into I get those done then I can do a small project while I think about what 4 old projects are going to go into the crate. This has been working for me my UFO's are getting less. This is good I think it is also making realize that I have way to much stash. It's time get rid of some of this fabric, books, and some tools. So I think I am going to have a yard sale right here starting next Wednesday. I will be placing a couple items up for sale like some fabric that I longer want, some books a few tools that I no longer use. It will be fun more details to come very soon.

No comments: