Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Greetings

Well I haven't up dated in a few days because I was out quilting with my friends. Had a great time and now it's really nice because the sun is out and hot this is how June and July is suppose to be. It's been warm so we thought fruit smoothies would be a great treat. Kelline thought it would be fun so she got the blender out and forgot how to use it. Then when she called for help the wooden spoon got stuck. That's right the spoon is stuck on the blender blades.

All is well though and we had the best fruit smoothies on the deck with the sun betting down it was great.
I sure do love my quilting group we call the Closet Cut Ups we had a great time sewing at Konnies house so much fun I forgot to take photos. We sewed, laughed, sewed some more eat a little ha ha not. I think everyone needs a group of friends like these friends they are simply the best.

No comments: