Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Well It's Graduataion


The big day is coming soon Elliott my 19 year old son is gradating in a couple weeks. Wow! it's hard for me to believe that he is done with this part of his life. Now on with the next chapter Maybe someday he'll be on Top Chief Seattle. He wants to become a chef so we'll see He and I have been through allot. As you can see Elliott is a drawf so we have been through surgeries, hard days, long days. Something about your kids though you would do anything to make their life's easier. That always hasn't been easy around here. And i have tried hard to make as normal as possible. He is a great kid and I love him.

1 comment:

julie said...

Congratulations Elliot. What a handsome young man you are. That smile is just beaming from ear to ear. Good luck on the chef career. I have 2 nephews who are chefs. One has travelled England and Canada getting jobs. So the world is yours. Get out there and grab it with both hands.
What a proud Mum you are Shawn. I'm proud of you both.
Julie