Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today is Going to be a great Day





I really believe that some days are meant to not so good and others are meant to be great. All house is done, cloths are all folded and waiting for their people to put them away when they get home and dinner is in the crock pot cooking. I have the rest of the afternoon to work on a couple of unfinished projects.I have to finish up my Hoffman Challenge quilt that I am entering and a baby quilt for a friend. I love days like today I guess that bath really did wonders I was asleep very quickly last night.
I have sent my sock war socks onto their their home no it's not the right home but I couldn't seem to get them right and after trying 5-6 times I gave up. This years pattern was not at all like last years pattern I still that pattern these ones didn't seem to fit and they looked really silly.So on the waste yarn they went then into the mail.These are some socks that I started last night while watching some TV.
Funny thing about knitting socks they move very fast. Last I made socks for everyone in the family for Christmas prizes. My sons Garrett and Floyden each got two pairs. One was a nice pair that was made out of supperwash wool. The other was a nice thick, soft, washable wool for when they go snowboarding these were warm and toasty. I really didn't know if either one of them would wear the socks because they both hated wearing homemade things before. Well Garrett loved them and because Floyden wasn't really happy with his Garrett talked his brother out of his. Garrett has asked me for socks a couple time sense.Garrett is 24 and really growing into a wonderful son. It takes time for those children to grow up. You have to know That Garrett's feet are warm Ha Ha the other photo is Floyden age 22 doing his job flying around town.

No comments: