Friday, May 16, 2008

Quilters Market


Wow it might get up to 85' today that is like summer weather around here. Weather person said that records are going to be broken today. The doors will be open can't wait to let the sun in bake the winter away. I do wish I was at Spring Market in Portland right now smelling all that new fabric I would like to see whats new for Fall. I had such a good time in the Fall when I went for the first time. Pat Sloan signed her book for me which was very cool.Then I I met and talked to Mark Lipinski what a hoot. I would love for some of these quilters to come visit and teach some glasses here in the Northwest sometime. The quilters retail market was crazy at time times it was over whelming. It was my first time so I thought I had to do everything I did this thing called sample spree I telling you this was insane 1000's of quilters gone CRAZY!

No comments: